6 reasons to choose Wizzair for your flight
In 2005 cheap air flights company Wizzair started their operations from Kaunas, but a half a year later flights from that airport where cancelled. In 2011 Wizzair again returned to Lithuania and started their flights from Vilnius. At the moment Wizzair Company provides travel routes to 23 cities and to 15 different countries, on top of that they are planning to expand their flight area. According to 2015 data Wizz air is the largest cheap flights provider in Central and Eastern Europe. From 2011 then they started their operations in Lithuania more than 2 million passengers had used their service. This amounts to 4 billion kilometers of flight distance and more than 200 thousand working hours for the crews of the air shuttles.
Wizzair holds an important place among other major cheap flights companies. Wizzair is in the business for more than 10 years. First Wizzair air flight happened in 2004 May 19th from Katowice.
Wizzair is orientated towards affordable ticket prices for Central and Eastern Europe based passengers.
Wizzair service model is simple: travel time and price is decreased by the usage of secondary airports and seat configuration. Wizzair strives to provide only highest quality service and extraordinary travel experience for its clients.
Wizzair fleet is composed of “Airbus” planes: “A320s” and “A321ceo”. The newest “Airbus A321neo” aircraft will increase further quality of the service while in the meantime decreasing ticket price and air pollution levels.
Why should you choose Wizzair for your flights?
1. Low costs- Wizzair is one of the most popular low cost air travel service provider that is capable to offer cheapest flight opportunities.
2. Priority boarding- Wizzair is offering additional service- priority boarding that will allow passengers to undergo check in procedure first and get in to the plane conveniently and without delays.
3. Passenger change- in the contrary to other air companies Wizzair will allow to change passenger related travel data for only small extra charge.
4. Flight change- for small extra fee you can change the date or even the destination of the flight.
5. Group orders- Wizzair is one of the cheapest group tickets supplier. We recommend to order a flight for a group until 2 to 3 mounts are remaining before the flight.
6. Boarding card issue- Company Wizzair will allow to do check in and will provide boarding cards free of charge until 30 days are remaining before the flight. This method will simplify printing of tickets before your journey.
Wizzair (IATA code W6)
Wizzair was founded in 2003 by six professionals that in the future have achieved excellent results. After few months of intensive work first Wizz air plane took off from Katowice in Poland. Company’s vision is to offer quick and convenient flights in Europe for affordable price. Wizzair is orientated towards value that will be accessible to Central and Eastern Europe residents. Because of that fact ordinary tickets will not be used by Wizzair further more if possible major airports will be avoided and smaller ones will be used by Wizzair instead in order to cut ticket costs. Despite of low travel costs Wizzair is maintaining highest quality safety standards. Company possess huge air fleet that comprises of „Airbus 320“despite of that fact Wizzair is always improving and upgrading their air fleet witch new aircraft like: „Ceo“, „Neo“ and others. Aircraft are maintained by best technical experts from companies like „Lufhansa Technik”. Pilots of aircrafts are being trained in most advanced training centers. Company’s aircraft are equipped with ergonomic seats with convenient seat placement. Aircraft seat are leather covered and interior cabin design was created by best experts. To sum up despite low fair cost you will travel safely, conveniently and cheap.
|Baggage information||Cabin baggage||Checked baggage|
Max weight: 10kg
Max dimensions: 40cm x 30cm x 20cm
Max weight: 20kg
Price: 30 EUR
Max weight: 32kg
Price: 40 EUR
|Loyalty card||Wizz Discount Club|